Our number one priority is protecting our staff and customers.
At TimeQuest we believe in putting family first. Thats why we have been working hard during lockdown to make sure that we have everything in place to protect our family of staff and customers during this difficult time. We are so excited to be deemed ‘Good to Go’ and finally be able to reopen the doors of TimeQuest HQ to the public on Wednesday 22nd July.
Before starting to re-open, we thought long and hard about the best steps to take. Seeking consultation with the UK Hospitality Industry to explore the safest way to re-open our venue. We are proud to say that we are now in a position to re-open and have received the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard and consumer mark. This standard recognises all of the extra measures and precautions that we have implemented to protect our staff and customers.
In addition to deep cleaning all of our spaces before re-opening, we have implemented a number of other changes along the way.
- Reservations can only be accepted from teams playing in their household bubble OR with one other household bubble. We are taking a zero tolerance stance on this.Our reservation system records the group leader and as a member of UK Hospitality we are following their advice to use this information to meet Track and Trace requirements.
- We have reduced the available time slots by 50% and extended the time slots allocated to each game. This is to ensure that we can move teams safely around our spacious venue and reduce the risk of teams coming into contact with each other.
- We have extended the gap between each slot to ensure that we have enough time to clean, disinfect and reset each of the games before the next team arrives.
- Additional signage has been installed throughout the venue to remind everyone of their responsibility to socially distance where possible.
- All of our staff will be wearing gloves and masks when in close contact with your group. You are free to use whatever protective equipment you feel comfortable with but as all team members are playing within their ‘bubble’, the current guidance is that PPE is not necessary for your group in the room.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout our building and we are asking all staff and customers to sanitise their hands on arrival and departure from our venue.
- All non-essential props have been removed from our games and items removed from our reception areas. Sorry that means the sweets and drinks as well!
- We have installed an additional ventilation system to refresh the air in the rooms between games and of course our excellent air conditioning system maintains a comfortable temperature throughout.
- All staff have been trained in our revised cleaning and sanitising protocols and are required to follow a strict cleaning schedule throughout the day.