Terms & Conditions
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified by TimeQuest (“Escape Room Owner”) from this time. TimeQuest, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to TimeQuest Escape Room (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of TimeQuest. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at the management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the TimeQuest company. Use is not permitted without the written consent of TimeQuest and such use will constitute an infringement.
- The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and are used at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, TimeQuest disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the TimeQuest escape room game. TimeQuest does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
Onsite & Game Play
- The game(s) is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
- Upon booking you have agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access TimeQuest at your own risk. TimeQuest expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- Upon booking you agree to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the TimeQuest escape room game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by TimeQuest employees. Failure to do so TimeQuest, including employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site
- TimeQuest shall exercise the right to charge you for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
- All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, TimeQuest, including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the TimeQuest business.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- All pricing is outlined on the website or may be requested over the telephone. TimeQuest has the right to amend the pricing structure without prior notice.
- Game pricing is set according to the group size (between 3-6 people).
- At this time bookings can only be made online.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. If booking is made over the telephone full payment must be made immediately.
- All bookings are final and any amendments/alterations are at the discretion of TimeQuest management.
- Only one type of discount or offer can be used within a single transaction. TimeQuest management has the right to refuse any discount or offer if the ticket holder is deemed to be misusing the offer applied.
- Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
- You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or be intoxicated. Failure to adhere will result in TimeQuest employee or agents reserving all rights and power to decline or refuse you entry to the Site. All rights are reserved to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of the TimeQuest business remains intact and guarded against any risk or harm towards the TimeQuest business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
- We encourage you to wear suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the TimeQuest game.
- TimeQuest does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
- No food or drink is permitted within the escape rooms.
Video & Photographic Materials
- Video recordings are used within the game rooms but for surveillance purposes only.
- On occasions, we will look to utilise video recordings to create promotional tools but will only do so upon receiving written consent for all individuals included in the footage.
- During/following each mission photographs of each team will be taken. These photographs maybe uploaded to social media sites or utilised for promotional purposes. If selected photographs are utilised then we will endeavour to maintain your anonymity by ensuring that no names or personal details are included.
- You are not allowed to record, capture, snap or save any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the TimeQuest escape room game, without the explicit permission of TimeQuest. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Timequest, including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by TimeQuest and the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to TimeQuest.
- If you need to contact TimeQuest you can do so using any of the following methods:
Via the Contact Us form
Telephone: 01622 872627
Mail: TimeQuest, Bell 4, The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent TN12 6PY