Revised August 2021
Name: TimeQuest: Live Escape Room
Address: Bell 4, The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN126PY
Phone Number: 01622 872627
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We currently collect and process the following information:
- First and last name
- Name of organisation (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Postal address
- Details of booking and enquiries
- Technical and usage data (e.g. how you use our website, browser details)
- Game footage via CCTV
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you through our online contact forms on our website, via email, in person, via our booking system or via other digital platforms including social media.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your data for one of the following reasons:
- To administer and provide the products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
- To enable us to communicate with you about product and/or services that you have requested or expressed an interest in
- For legal and regulatory reasons
- To enable us to deliver a good level of customer support in game support
- To analyse and improve our products and/or service
We may also share this information with third parties, to help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties from time to time need to have access to your personal data, and include:
- Service providers, in particular Stripe, Resova, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Buzzshot and iZettle.
- Professional services, including financial agencies, solicitors, insurance firms and marketing agencies.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, Bell 4, The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN126PY or 01622 872627 if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may write to the Information Commission’s Office (ICO) at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk