Educational Escape Games 101
The ‘Educational escape rooms 101’ is a 1-day interactive workshop created to help educators understand how to design, create and run their own curriculum driven, escape game inspired sessions.
Upcoming workshop dates
- Paddock Wood – Tuesday 5th October 2021 from 09.00 to 16.00
- Paddock Wood – Monday 15th November 2021 from 09.00 to 16.00
As well a delivering this workshop at our venue, we can also deliver the same training on your own site. If you would like to book this workshop on your own site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. Prices range from £80 per person for a minimum of 6 staff.
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- Understand what escape games are and how they can be used in educational settings
- Discuss the practicalities of running an escape game within your classroom
- Breakdown the process of designing and building an educational escape game
- Develop and plan your own escape game inspired session
The fee for this 1-day workshop is £120 per person.
Course places can either be booked directly through our website or via invoice and BACS transfer. If your school requires an invoice for the place then please email us at email@example.com.
What is included
- Copies of the workshop materials
- Access to our staff expertise and experience
- Tea and coffee throughout the day
- A tangible action plan to help you implement your own escape game experince in the classroom
- A certificate of completion